Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial Dry



We can never thank all those who gave their lives so we might have freedom... and we take that freedom for granted all too often.

Many times we confuse Memorial Day with Veterans Day.  Memorial Day is a day set aside to honor those who lost their lives in war - protecting our freedoms.  Veterans Day is a day to honor all those who served.




I'm old enough to remember World War II (I know, older than dirt), and as a family we were so blessed that everyone who went, came back. My Dad and two of his brothers and 4 uncles on my mother's side.


Today we remember - and honor - those fallen!!!!!

1 comment:

Sparkles of Light said...

I hope you had a good Memorial Day weekend, and being old enough to recall WW2 is pretty amazing!

Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog