Tuesday, October 20, 2009

#2 son is 50 years old today

...and I still can't believe I'm old enough to have one son who's 50, let alone two.

This is the same son I went to Texas a couple of weeks ago to surprise - it was a great week. His older brother came out from St. Louis later in the week and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing my oldest two sons (together - that doesn't happen often these days).

It was a great week. My daughter-in-law and grandkids worked really hard to surprise my son and they did a great job!!!

This is me with my two oldest sons. Birthday boy is on the left. Aren't they handsome?!!!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

There is not doubt that you are all related, you really resemble each other. What a wonderful looking family, and you certainly don't look old enough to have sons over 50.
My husband has four brothers and none of them look alike!
Sunny :)

Country Cottage Chic said...

Happy birthday to him and Iris, you don't look old enough to be his mom!!

Jayne