Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New look

I've been looking for ages for a new look for my blog - not that anyone notices but me, but I'd grown tired of the old template - plus, couldn't get it to do exactly what I wanted.

My late husband loved irises and grew every color he could find.  Had an iris photo that had lots of the pretty colors and adapted it to my header.  Unfortunately I've not taken nearly as good care of his actual flowers as I have the photos.

SO, found this template which required only a little work to customize it the way I wanted and walla - here we are.  Colors are very different from old one which featured a lot of green.  I like green, but I like yellow/gold/oranges better.

Here's a photo of the old header - what do you think compared to the new one?



If you're seeing it and have a comment, feel free to post it.

2 comments:

Country Cottage Chic said...

I think it looks pretty & fresh!

Unknown said...

Very cute and pretty. If you want to know the best drain cleaner available in the market then just click here "best drain cleaner"