Sunday, April 29, 2018

Okay, I'm trying to get the hang of this weekly posting.  Thought I was going to try it for Monday, but think I might change that to Sunday (most of the time).  So, here I am again - 2 weeks in a row.  Let's see how long I can keep this up.  And, what do I talk about...

Well, today it's dogs.  Apparently not everyone is an animal lover like me.  I actually encountered two women the other day who said they were not "dog people".  That's a foreign statement to me.

See, I have Koda.

He's my little companion (though he's grown a little since this photo):


Guard dog:


Snuggler:


And all round sweetie:


I never even heard of a "Pomapoo" before I got Koda - pomeranian/poodle mix.  I was familiar with poodles and I don't see much of that breed in him.  Apparently his personality is also pom.  But I'm not complaining.

I've been asked if he's a rescue - the answer is "Yes, he rescued me" 😃







1 comment:

Tanza Erlambang - Every Day Issues said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.