Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New website is live


...and I think it's a cute one.  Poodles and Pals Grooming

A grooming salon in Guntersville.  She likes pink, I like pink, she likes poodles, I like poodles!!!  (She does other dogs besides poodles - but they're MY favorites).

We still have to add some info on the secondary pages and a photo of the shop.  She has the reception room decorated so cute and when I was there a couple of weeks ago there was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel laying on the love seat.  I thought he was stuffed at first, but it turns out he's just a really laid back dog who goes weekly for a 'shampoo and set'.

If you go to the link you can even see Frosty's picture farther down on the page.  And, of course, she's Frosty's "stylist/groomer" and always has treats for him.

No comments: