Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I have deer


... and I love watching them.  It's always such a blessing to see one.

They don't come in the yard - it's totally fenced with a large dog - but they're in the pasture that's only separated from the yard by the fence.

Heard the dog (big, OLD lab) barking the other morning and looked to see what he was barking at.

There was a deer feeding just on the other side of the gate.  She looked up, but didn't seem particularly concerned.  This first picture I actually took through my bedroom window.
This one I walked out on the deck.

A couple of days later I was sitting on the loveseat in my living room - french doors look out into the pasture - and there was a deer grazing on grass, right in the middle of the goat herd. Obviously they get along okay.

No comments: