Wednesday, June 15, 2016

DIY Home Improvements - 3

It's Day 7 - and it's finished for the moment.  I'll probably go back and give the center part of the room another coat of the deck paint (yes, I have enough), but I have family coming in later today, so that's it for now.

And, I'm definitely ready to be out of that room.  I can't tell you how much my body hurts - everywhere!!  One good thing - everything in there is cleaner now and I found some old stuff to donate and some to trash.  I'm just so glad to not be working on floor today!!







Yes, it will look better with regular laminate flooring down - and maybe I'll live long enough to see that happen, but for now the nasty carpet is gone and this is an acceptable alternative.

Just for the future - someone remind me that I don't need to tackle this size of a project again :-) 








No comments: