Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Angels are around

Three posts in one month - WOW.  That's definitely a record for me.

Anyway, I am feeling better, but still tire really easily.  And, I'm working full time last week and this week 😢  I'm definitely too old for this.  Unfortunately my boss is out from some surgery so it's just me.  Thank God it's an easy job where I can sit down a lot.

So, back to the update.  I had an x-ray and CT scan and they showed "COPD" 😡 and a few other really annoying things.  I've never smoked or worked around asbestos.  Yes, I have an aggravating cough and a few other symptoms, but I do not believe this diaagnosis.  Appointment next week with Pulmonologist so we'll see what he thinks.

I fell yesterday; tripped over Koda (my little dog who sticks to me like velcro).  Not his fault, I obviously wasn't paying attention like I should.  Basically landed on left side, so have a few bruises.  Worse thing was a "rug burn" on my left arm - about 2" long and it pulled all the skin off.  My skin is so thin anyway.  I thought I'd never get it to stop bleeding - and it even bled more during the night.  Think I've finally got it stopped now.  I'm here to tell you that peroxide on a 3/4" x 2" place with no skin - BURNS 🔥 like the very dickens!!!   If there was a germ there and it survived it's a lot stronger than I am.

So that's it.  I'm paranoid about falling anyway.  Way too easy to break something at my age...
so those angels that  "catch me in their hand" (Ps 91) did their job quite well - thank you!  

No comments: