Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Just can't keep up

I love reading other blogs, and I have really good intentions (you know what's paved with those), but... here I am a year later writing my next blog post.  One doesn't keep followers that way 😊

Anyway, as a brief followup to my last several posts with the floor painting.  IF you choose to do this do plan to wait a LOOOOOONG time for the floor to dry (my son tells me it's "cure").  At any rate, apparently it takes a long time and you shouldn't put furniture on it before it's ready.  Well, obviously I was considerably more ready than my floor was.  It has MANY spots where the paint has pulled up.  Most anything heavy sitting on it that's been moved has removed the paint.

Very, very annoying... but it is what it is.  I did follow directions and read what other people had done... but I didn't ask the person who absolutely knew - my son (who is a Plant Manager in a paint company).

Why would I have thought of asking him? 😕

So, live and learn.  The floor is still a lovely painted aqua and it's still better than the carpet, thank you very much!

No comments: