Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Is it time to 'garden'?   I try, I buy marigolds and petunias and a couple of begonias at Lowes and that's pretty much my contribution.  Plant them in pots on my deck mostly.  I can see them and it makes me 'feel' like I have a flower garden.



Everyone has elephant planters or stands, right?  Probably not as many as I have though....


And no, this isn't nearly all - but enough about elephants - that's a whole other post.

The entire yard already needs mowing/weed eated😼 (is eated even a word?).  I just haven't had the time/energy to get it done.  And no worries - it'll still be there waiting on me.

I've been transplanting monkey grass from the back to an area in front that I really want "filled" with something.  Have to do it a little at a time, and while the ground is still soft and wet.  I've got a good start, and so far all that I've moved looks like it's still alive - another plant that's hard to kill.  I'll wait till what I've planted looks good before I'll share pictures of it.

Have I mentioned that I am NOT a gardner!  I love looking at the pretty flowers and plants - I just don't love working on them.  Never enjoyed getting dirt under my fingernails - but sure love the pretty flowers.

No comments: