Thursday, July 23, 2009

Quiet Day

But sometimes those are nice.

I have a "Stitch Group" that meets at my house on Thursday afternoons - so that was my afternoon today. We're just a bunch of ladies (mostly from my church) who use cross stitch as an excuse to get together and eat goodies :)

Actually, there are only a couple of us who do cross stitch. One crochets and/or quilts, one does needlepoint, one does embroidery, and one of the younger gals (who doesn't come all the time) just comes for the fellowship.

We always have goodies - unfortunately, our main/best cook was out of town today, so we had to make do with store bought, except for some pretty good dip one lady brought.

It's a great time to just relax and fellowship. And, it makes me sit down and relax for an entire afternoon.

Frosty LOVES Stitch the Group ladies and knows exactly when it's time for me to put the coffee on. He begs for treats shamelessly, and is always rewarded with some.

1 comment:

Carole and Chewy said...

Great -now Chewy wants a group of ladies with treats!