Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Well rats...


... the Walmart dishes won't work either. Colors are fine - size is NOT. Good thing I only bought the ones above to test. They'll go back.

I cannot believe some idiot designed dishes that will not fit a dishwasher. Am I the only one this is happening to. It seems all the "new" dinner plates are huge.

I've finally found a Pfalzgraff pattern with a smaller square dinner plate. The price is actually pretty comparable to the Walmart ones, I just have to pay shipping - not horrendous, but I'm always looking for free shipping when I shop online.

Speaking of online shipping. Walmart at least allows you to have an item shipped to the store where you pick it up and shipping is free. Target, on the other hand, charges an arm and leg, no store pickup for them. Not that I was a huge Target fan anyway, but I surely won't be shopping with them now.

No comments: