Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's visotors


Haven't been around much lately. Was sick from about the middle of November till after Christmas. Broncitis and flu - not much fun - and when I don't even feel like being on the computer - I'm sick.

Better now and enjoying the new year with out of town family - and a special visitor.

My son & his family from St. Louis are here - and a local friend has gone to Gatlinburg for New Years and I'm dog sitting with her little Pomeranian - Teddy. Frosty and the cats are not particularly impressed. However, at the momenet it's working out quite well as Teddy has decided he loves my son & his family (and they're pretty impressed with him too).

Even my grandson (who is NOT a dog person) has made friends with him and thinks he's cute (he's really adorable).



As I type this, he's sitting next to my DIL with his head resting on her laptop.

I think they'd take him home with them if they thought they could get away with it.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick. These are such cute pictures the little Pom is adorable.
I wish you a very Happy New Year.
Sunny :)

Carole and Chewy said...

Very glad to hear you're feeling better - I've had the same thing and it about killed me. I can definitly see the family resemblance in your grandson's face, and that little Pom looks like it's dictating to your DIL!

Iris said...

Thanks Sandy and Carole (and Chewy)- I don't think I've been that sick in a long time.

The little Pom is adorable.

The grandson is way too much like me :)