Monday, January 21, 2013

To twitter or not to twitter

Just uploaded a new lovely iris background to my twitter account - here's the original picture I used.  Don't you just love irises?  They're the most gorgeous flowers.


I'm still trying to figure out the fascination with twitter.  First of all, I can't say anything in the amount of space you have there.  I hate hash tags - and I particularly hate seeing twitter posts on facebook - you can't read them - what do they mean.  They're speaking a foreign language with lots of number symbols in little them :-)

I've been there for a long time, just haven't used it.  So, I'm giving it a shot.  Kinda like my blog - trying to get back to it.  Someone tell me why it's so wonderful though????

Today's plans were changed as I had to pick up granddaughter at school this am and take her to dr.  School nurse thought she might have the flu.  Thank God it wasn't - sinus infection.  She's been sleeping most of the day.

So, since I'm at home, I'm able to listen to my oldest grandson, Matt Thompson play baseball.  He's playing with the California Winter League and I can listen online (when their audio feed works - which is very sporadic).  Games just started on Saturday so hopefully I'll get to hear most of them.  Go Matt!!


1 comment:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.